Author Topic: Not really a test....  (Read 2492 times)

Offline past caring

Not really a test....
« on: October 24, 2007, 10:41:44 PM »
.....but thought I'd best say hello somewhere.

mate of mine posts here (I think). We used to go to see the Triffids together a fair bit - tonight he's off to see Dolly Varden and I'm off to see Charlie Louvin. We messed up there. Anyhow, no time for anything more at the moment as I'm posting from work.

Anyone got any info on where I might pick up any of the Costar stuff? Got a double CD of a live show my mate did for me a year or two back and would like to get my hands on more.

All the best.

glee

Re: Not really a test....
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 10:48:40 PM »
welcome, past caring. let us know how charlie louvin is. i have a feeling some other forum members might be there. sounds like you have more costar than most, but there will be an official release at some point, of the studio tracks at least.

Adam

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 10:59:39 PM »
I'll be there tonight, arriving early for Blanche.  Keep an eye out for an elderly dame in pink*

*not really

Offline past caring

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »
Keep an eye out for a mid-forties baldy bloke who looks like one of the Mitchell brothers off Eastenders. Probably won't narrow it down much.  ;D

I'd describe the girlfriend instead, but I'm not sure how she'd feel about me spilling all to strangers off the internets.  ;)